VR developer focused on creating immersive storytelling experiences.
Follow me on Twitter: @VRHeavenNews
July 21st, 2022
How to Refund Quest 2 Games
We have all been in a situation where we purchased a game that just does not meet the expectations we had before we bought it. Luckily, instead of leaving the game in your Oculus library to remind you of how you spent money on something that you will never play, you can easily remove the game from the library and also refund your money by following the steps below.
Step 1 – Check if You Meet the Criteria for the Refund Policy
Similar to other platforms where you can purchase games and apps, Oculus has two important rules that must be followed in order to make the game eligible for a refund:
You must have less than 2 hours of playtime.
The purchase cannot be older than 14 days.
Step 2 – Navigate to Purchase History
To get to the purchase history of your Quest 2 games:
1. Open the Oculus mobile app
2. Tap on the “Menu” button.
3. Tap on “Settings”
4. Tap on “Purchase history”
Step 3 – Select the App You Want to Refund
1. As you have the list of apps you have purchased, tap on the one you would like to refund to open a pop-up window, and then select “Request refund”.
2. Once you do that, select the reason why you want to refund the game and tap then “Confirm.”
3. Add a comment if you wish, and tap “Request Refund”
4. Tap “Request Refund” one last time.
After this, you will have to wait for up to 3 days for the refund to complete (it usually takes less), and you will be notified via e-mail and a notification in the app when the refund is successful.