Founded by Winston Nguyen, VR Heaven was formed to bring virtual reality (VR) to the mainstream eyes.
VR is something that is going to explode in popularity over the next 3-5 years. The applications of VR technology are endless and just to provide you with a glimpse of the future:
- Home training videos in VR (e.g. learning a musical instrument, cooking tutorials, education)
- VR cinema straight from your bed
- VR therapy for depression, dementia, anxiety disorders and nearly every psychological disorder. In the future, there will be VR booths where you can see a psychologist for much cheaper.
- VR for physical rehab
- VR tours
- VR simulations for job training e.g. training pilots
- VR for exercise
- VR for work-from-home jobs
- VR social network
And that’s just a small fraction of what’s possible. VR is going to be a huge industry. It will be something incorporated into our daily life (imagine walking on the streets with VR ads everywhere lol).
Realizing that VR will soon be the future, we created VR Heaven to educate beginners on how they can get started on VR.
If you’d like personal assistance on VR, feel free to send me an email at:
Otherwise, check out these beginner-friendly articles: