VR Demographics (Age and Gender)
Over a million people have visited VR Heaven and today I’m sharing my visitor stats with you all!
Most people who visit VR Heaven come through search engines. For example:
- They have a problem with their Quest 2 headset and they’re searching for solutions.
- They’re looking for ways on how to make their Quest 2 more comfortable
- Or they’re looking for games to play
There is minimal bias when it comes to gender, but there will be a slight bias when it comes to age.
VR Users by Gender
Interestingly, the number of women who use VR is close to 25%:
- 76.7% of VR users are male
- 23.3% of VR users are female
The female audience was much higher than I expected.
I’ve also noticed this number slowly growing over time.
VR Users by Age
This data doesn’t include people of under 18 years of age.
It’s expected that there is a large amount of users under 18 years old – as clearly evident in games like Rec Room and Gorilla Tag.
- 34.58% of VR users are aged 18-24
- 28.03% are aged 25-34
- 19.04% are 35-44
- 10.74% are 45-54
- 4.56% are 55-64
- 3.05% are 65+